Andy has served as Pastor of Church Together since the church’s inception in 2014. Church Together exists to bring people together in relationship with Christ, in relationships with each other, and to unite the different sectors of our divided society. Andy is an established bridge-building leader who loves pulling people together to make an impactful difference around Central Florida.
Additionally, Andy currently serves in the following official areas of community life.
- Pastor Andy is also the Chaplain for Orlando’s Major League Soccer Team, Orlando City, where he has helped players and coaches become winners off the field since the club’s formation.
- His work in professional sports expands to him being a founding executive team member of the Pro-Soccer Chaplains Association, equipping, accrediting, and connecting soccer chaplains around the country.
- He serves as a Chaplain within the Casselberry Police Department, through which he distributes care to law enforcement personnel and our local community, and is a member of the Casselberry Police Foundation Board.
- Andy serves on the Board of Directors for Leadership Seminole and leads the annual Leadership Summit, bringing together some of the County’s most dynamic leaders to sharpen regional leaders.
- He is the interim board chair of Nayba US, a global ministry that empowers and helps churches quantify their community impact and has a passion for helping support the local church worldwide.
He has previously been actively involved in the local school system, where for several years, he served as a member of the School District Business Advisory Board and, most recently, on the School’s Equity Board. He invests much time connecting pastors and ministry leaders together for kingdom purposes and is committed to building bridges of grace strong enough to hold the weight of trust.
Pastor Andy is a strategic thinker, a sought-after speaker, and has an uncommon ability to connect people together for significant purposes. He values truth, diligence, integrity, commitment, and laughter and yearns for the Kingdom of God to come on earth as it is in heaven. People of sacrifice and submission impress him, and people of hope and vision energize him.
Andy was born, raised, and educated in the United Kingdom. He married Tracie in 2000, and they have two fantastic children, Bethany and Jonathan.